New Jojo Mayer / Nerve EP available today!

JohnDavisNYC

NERVE MEMBER
Hey everyone,

just wanted to let you all know that EP3 is done and available on our Bandcamp page...

http://nerve.bandcamp.com/

thanks for all your support, hope you enjoy the new tracks, and have a happy new year!

John (on behalf of Jojo, Tak, and Roli)

Awesome! Cool to see that you guys are using Bandcamp too, I started an account a while ago, and the service is simply fantastic. Probably one of the most painless ways to distribute, and it looks great while you do it too!

The new EP has been hovering around #2 and #3 on the top sellers chart on Bandcamp.com! This is certainly well deserved.

Yeah, band camp is awesome! Great that people can download high res files.

Glad people are digging this one!!!

John

Absolutely, and its also nice to be able to stream the music before buying it. Keep up the great work guys!

The new EP has been hovering around #2 and #3 on the top sellers chart on Bandcamp.com! This is certainly well deserved.

Thats awesome, congrats Nerve!

Last edited:
We're going to be releasing a second full length this spring. It will be mostly new material, plus a few remixed tracks from the ep series.

john

Just picked it up - now I have all of them!!! I will be listening today.

BTW - I love the song "Schluuedersitz" . . . I've never heard anything like it. It's very refreshing to hear music so progressive being produced today.

-sheldon

Back