Can Anybody Put Some Drumless Tracks?

I can, although you failed to specify a style.

Have fun :)

Maybe something a little funkier? :)

Maybe something a little Punkier? :)

Wow! How'd you get these? Is someone getting paid for their use? Is this some kind of pro-drummer-part-of-the-industry-secret-hand-shake kinda' thing?

I'm gonna use these! You got any more?

Got much more... but I'm also going to delete these from the server shortly so they don't take up space and I can also rotate more tracks through. :)

Anyone who wants 'em, grab 'em by Monday evening the 11th.

Bermuda

Bermuda.............................you rock! Those are ALL great! Thanks!!

Awesome Bermuda! I have a lot of drumless tracks, but these are all new to me! I hope you put up some more!

Last edited:
5 more tonight... :)

You rock Bermuda! These are great, how did you come across them?

Thanks, there are lots of stems and some actual multitracks floating around. What's especially cool is hearing solo'd drums and other parts on some of this stuff. Some really amazing playing and vox (dig this clip of Merry Clayton, wow!) and some surprisingly poor. It's sometimes interesting to hear how the sum of the parts really gels in spite of some individual imperfections.

Bermuda

Thanks, there are lots of stems and some actual multitracks floating around. What's especially cool is hearing solo'd drums and other parts on some of this stuff. Some really amazing playing and vox, and some surprisingly poor. It's sometimes interesting to hear how the sum of the parts really gels in spite of some individual imperfections.

Bermuda

I know, its actually pretty amazing once you cut some stuff out or solo different tracks. I find it very instructive to my own mixing process, actually.

Bermuda. They are really good, it helps alot of people, who want to play their own thing to a track, and to see how they can change it to the way they maybe would of wanted the track to sound, for the better or worse.

We should maybe have a thread or a new post, for people to share their drum less tracks, as and when they can get hold of them.

Here tonight Bermuda, you have got a very good reaction.

Previous files are deleted, here's a new batch, you have 24 hours to grab them:

Kiss

Squeeze

T.Rex

Blondie

STP

Enjoy!

Bermuda

Back