Meeting Jason Bonham

T

The Old Hyde

Has anyone else had the pleasure of meeting Jason? I bought backstage passes for my wife and I and honestly didn't know what to expect. for the record, I don't get autographs or pose for pictures with famous people or any of that stuff. He is such a cool guy, my wife even fell in love with him!! It was a small group of us and when we each took our turn to sit with him, he spoke to the group. I now know what song Led Zep was listening to when they walked to the stage at Knebworth!!!! Cool inside stuff, very funny and I even talked to his wife for a while about our kids.

What! You didn't insult him, or call him out on an errant single braced stand? Not even say "you're not as good as your dad"?

You're clearly slipping man, or is it just because I'm easy prey ;) ;) ;)

What! You didn't insult him, or call him out on an errant single braced stand? Not even say "you're not as good as your dad"?

hahaha where's the like button

his stands all matched....just sayin.

He's really rock and roll so he wears a lot of silver necklaces and rings. A girl we met backstage gave him a silver necklace with drumsticks on it. When he came on stage that was the only necklace he had on. We all thought that was super cool. ( we had great seats!!)

you're easy prey dude....I always had a lot of time for jason cos he had all the 'dad' stuff from everybody and he just dealt with it...I talk to Nick Rich on FB and he never mentions grandpa Buddy...tho to be fair Nick is born again and talks about the 'bloke upstairs' quite a lot.
Always amazes me how cool these guys are; Jason in this case, Bermuda on here, I met Thomas Lang at LDS and he was the nicest guy...I'd be such a horses a** in their position...but then I'm already a .....

Back