My New PDP LX Series

Nice pdps bro! whatta ya think of that rack?? Im lookin at possibly getting one..

that blue fade is sublime, i've never seen anything like it! that is a monster cymbal set up you have there, what style of music do you play? and could i ask how you like the Emad2 kick? enjoy the great kit!

that blue fade is sublime, i've never seen anything like it! that is a monster cymbal set up you have there, what style of music do you play? and could i ask how you like the Emad2 kick? enjoy the great kit!

so... not trying to steal his thread, but being that i have the same kit in the same color, i can offer my opinion. First, yeah, i can also vouch for how amazing the color is. and his pics actually give a pretty good idea of how spectacular the finish is in person.
i also use the emad2 on my kick... i cant tell you how amazing it sounds... so much tone and low end (if desired), yet it still has amazing attack. its the best balance ive heard in a bass drum. i DEFINITELY recommend it.
and to the OP... love the kit and color (obviously :p)... love the fellow pdp players!

Hey, I just picked up a new K Custom 18" Fast crash today!

Wow this think is amazing...Matches the A custom really nice! its LOUD as well!

Ill try to get some pictures of it!

I have a 18 KC Fast Crash and I put it up with my A Fast Crash all the time. As and Ks go together very nicely. I also have a 14 KC Fast Crash that has a great sound. It's like a "belly" splash on steroids. Another awesome cymbal.

Hey, I just picked up a new K Custom 18" Fast crash today!

Wow this think is amazing...Matches the A custom really nice! its LOUD as well!

Ill try to get some pictures of it!

I have a 18 KC Fast Crash and I put it up with my A Fast Crash all the time. As and Ks go together very nicely. I also have a 14 KC Fast Crash that has a great sound. It's like a "belly" splash on steroids. Another awesome cymbal.

I like that fade on you PDPs. I play a 2003 PDP CX in a blue wrap. I really like the laquer finishes. Looks like a blast to play.

I play PDP LX Series tom's

I got thes tom's hooked up to this 28x24 kick, I love PDP

Attachments

• 102_3005.jpg
    102_3005.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 7,911
  • 102_3006.jpg
    102_3006.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 7,124
  • 102_3007.jpg
    102_3007.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 8,064