Need a little Help w V-Drums purchase

SshadOwman

I just went to Guitar Center to buy the Roland V-Drums td-11k-s v compact drums and I get home and they are the td4k2s drums. I'm a bit upset as I think they just gave me the 3 year old model instead of the one on the website. right? I know I should have been a bit more observant about his but I figured they would be straight up with me. I did get the $200.00 deal so my question is. Should I just keep these of is the td-11 sound module better than the td-4? any healp is appreciated as I did just plop down $900.00

I just went to Guitar Center to buy the Roland V-Drums td-11k-s v compact drums and I get home and they are the td4k2s drums. I'm a bit upset as I think they just gave me the 3 year old model instead of the one on the website. right? I know I should have been a bit more observant about his but I figured they would be straight up with me. I did get the $200.00 deal so my question is. Should I just keep these of is the td-11 sound module better than the td-4? any healp is appreciated as I did just plop down $900.00

If you bought the TD-11K-S, then you should be getting the TD-11 module, as per spec.

If you don't have it, you either didn't buy the TD-11K-S, or you bought it but were handed something else.

Double check your receipt and what it says on it (the description of the article).
Double check what you received (cross reference names/product IDs/etc) with the boxes you got but also product specs from both the GC website and Roland's.

You don't need to "settle" for anything: get what you paid for. If there was a mistake, sort it out before it's too late (salespeople tend to forget faces quickly).

-- Greg

Back