What's your "day" job?

My wife and I own a candy and gift store in Norman, Okla. (candybasketok.com) Web site needs up dating but come and check it out.

Software Analyst for a independant financial advisory :)

Full time college student. On the last ear of my undergrad majoring in Religion and Applied Ethics.

I also work on campus and occasionally do kid's parties as a clown (no joke) although I've been waiting for the weather to cool down a bit. Ever go outside in 115 deg. weather wearing greasepaint?

Analyst/Programmer - day

Husband/Dad/Guitarist/Bassist/drummer/recording engineer - nights&weekends
-peace

I get to drum all day for a living! I teach percussion classes, drumlines, and private drum lessons at a number of the schools around the area. I also play gigs and teach master classes in the evenings and weekends.

I'm an all-around computer geek for a teaching hospital here. If it has lights and buttons, we deal with it. My Dad and I have a DJ business, but these days I just deal with buying/repairing gear. I'm weighing the idea of opening up my home studio to other people later on, but I'm not sure if I want to do that.

I'm a janitor.

Picked up the sticks last month to fill the dull hours between waking up and going to work.

Last edited:
I'm a Field Service Engineer for Laser, Water jet, and Grinding CNC's. I travel for my job, so I can only play my kit on the weekends at a 24hr climate controlled storage facility.

I'm a contract Software Engineer. Currently working on a temperature monitoring project, but also doing some IPhone development in my spare time (much more fun!).

This probably explains my tendancy to over-think and over-analyse things, including drum technique.

I work at a post office. The people and the whole social thing is great but the work by itself sucks... but you`ll have to get money somehow right =D

I'm a machinist and i now i'm in small engine mechanic.
Like that pretty well !

Back