Drumming with Abba [Request]

Swanseajack

Hi, first time poster here. My apologies if this is in the wrong sub forum, but it seemed the most appropriate place.

Just wondering if anyone is aware of where I can acquire sheet music to some Abba songs, be that in the form of a website, a book I can purchase, or whatever else. I've looked online but can't find anything, most searches bringing up guitar parts :/. Thanks for your help.

Hi, thanks for your response, much appriciated. I've looked at those two sites (just 911tabs previously) and the big problem I find it that most of the tabs are for guitar. Eg, Dancing Queen seems to be the most popular Abba song with 70 tab sources, but not one of them is for Drums. Out of the hundreds of Abba tabs sourced there's only one for drums on any song. Also, I'm more looking for the sheet music rather than tabbed music, if I could choose.

The drumming on Abba's songs is easy to hear and simple enough to transcribe quickly... why not do it yourself?

Bermuda

I've never really transcribed a song before. I'm still pretty new to drums so I don't really have any faith in my ability to get it down at the moment. I did have a go at Dancing Queen, but it kinda came out sounding all wrong. I think at this stage I find it far more comfortable to have a definitive piece of music infront of me, knowing that it's correct. I know Abba isn't exactly the kind of music people may gravitate towards to drum along to, but i was surprised not to find and books etc available, saying as their music is still popular.

I think at this stage I find it far more comfortable to have a definitive piece of music infront of me, knowing that it's correct.

Understood, although I've found MANY transcriptions online that aren't accurate. Hopefully if there are ABBA drum parts out there, they've been copied correctly.

Bermuda

Back