Pollyana

Sopranos

I have been out of the loop for a while - upon returning I thought I would run into Pollyana as she was a pretty active forum member.

I was just wondering if I missed something? I hope all is well!

Pollyanna has emerged from her cocoon in a new form. ;-)

She's still around, and I bet she'll respond here.

Yes, and it seems your last visit here has been a while...
She managed to submit like 2.000 posts by now, haha.
That is, under her _new_ identity - as Polyanna she got damn close to 10.000 but avoided hitting that number, then created her own rebirth on this forum.

So who was Pollyanna?

Who is Pollyanna now?

I've been on this forum for only a little less than a year. DrummerWorld history is confusing.

She went all renegade on us. Turned into a health nut and bought a Guru. You've missed a lot. Her new user ID is using the same letters as in Pollyanna only rearranged. I forget what you call that.

i hated pollyana and was glad to see her go!!!! this new chick came along who is so much nicer AND bought a nice set of Gurus!

She went all renegade on us. Turned into a health nut and bought a Guru. You've missed a lot. Her new user ID is using the same letters as in Pollyana only rearranged. I forget what you call that.

...Anagram...
----------------

She went all renegade on us. Turned into a health nut and bought a Guru. You've missed a lot. Her new user ID is using the same letters as in Pollyana only rearranged. I forget what you call that.
That would be a Pollyan(n)agram...
Hey - someone beat me to it - damn. ;-)

Holy cow! I can't believe how no one told you yet. My apologies that we get a bit insiderish here.

Anon LaPly is the new incarnation of Pollyanna.

I guess I just forgot to ask about what I didn't know about. ;-)

The roach would have given it away first. I mean, who else has a roach in their avi?

and what the hell does anonlaply mean?

Sounds like an old drunk saying:

a non lip lie
a non reply
a nun rip lie
anun ripple eye
an ripple eye

....or something. Love to hear the actual meaning.

Anon LaPly...how we love ya! But I have to say I miss the old avatar. Even after all this time the new one still kinda gives me the "willies" every time I see it!

I have been out of the loop for a while - upon returning I thought I would run into Pollyana as she was a pretty active forum member.

I was just wondering if I missed something? I hope all is well!

Yes, you've missed a lot :)

This thread can be enlightening somehow... http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90538

I really miss Pollyanna. ...sigh

So do I... so do I Abe *sob*

So who was Pollyanna?

Who is Pollyanna now?

I've been on this forum for only a little less than a year. DrummerWorld history is confusing.

I'm her official agent, you should have asked me, I would be very happy to fulfill your queries... and this particular post will tell you a lot about the Mighty Pollyanna's persona...

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showpost.php?p=996232&postcount=1

Read on my friend, all is revealed about God's own thumpress of Oz...

Attachments

• Mighty Pollyanna.jpg
    Mighty Pollyanna.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
Back