The Lost Members Thread..Where is....?

What ever happened to the Disney photographer dude who was ALWAYS buying new drum kits?

Had family in Hawaii.

Did he give it all up to be a full time uke player or what?

He moved to Nashville to do Elvis impersonations. Thank you very much.

Mo. I haven't seen a recent picture of Mo, Bo.

Heaven't heard from Zambizzi or Ludwigvondrumcrazy in awhile.

Last edited:
Man I was so tempted to do one of my cheesy hatchet jobs and put my face on Mo and ruin the fantasy of countless DW fans. Fortunately reason set in as I realized I'd be banned for such a heinous act-she's a lovely lady. WTH could I be thinking-oh yes critical word "thinking"? Keeping the dogs at bay-they were running loose from my sedentary period-that drove me bonkers. I invented a useless drum pedal that no one would want to play-spent some time on that one. Yep bonkers I say. I've lost 6 lbs and I'm happy again now I'm active again-and posting less since I'm not sitting with a laptop on my lap all day (it's rainy today). Hopefully I'll disappear again-I've always run spells here though this is the longest-because I'm happy doing things being busy. I've got to address my unfinished basement-which I'm no carpenter so I may being hitting Gruntersdad up for info ;) I've got a new grand baby coming in next couple weeks-so I'll be busy being enamored. This is a great community here-bunch of caring people, eclectic groups which makes it all the more interesting. Great info resource. People always come back and check in if not post-I'd wager.

Whatever happened to MIkeM?

He hasn't posted since Dec 2017. Miss that guy.

PQleyR hasn't posted in a few months. Hopefully, it's just because he's on tour.

joeysnare - He didn't last long. Too bad, we had some good conversations.

I used to really enjoy talking to Deltadrummer. He flew out to LA once and we got to hang. I had his phone for a while.

There's a shit ton.

Aydee. MikeM. Jay (Construct), Ian Williams, Polly la Grea la Anna la laPly, Boomka, Jonescrusher, DuncanFendyoke, Matt Smith, DMC, the big H, MAD, Dray, Kona...............and I'll guarantee there's another 20 odd that I'm missing, that should come immediately to mind if I really put some thought into it.

All of 'em have been excellent conversationalists and provided me with food for thought over my 9 odd years here. I miss each and every one of them in some way shape or form. And this place isn't quite the same without their input.

Sgt. Thump.

I ran into him on a Harley forum.
Turns out drums weren't his first gigging instrument.
I forget what was though - probably guitar.

He did some nice cymbal comparison videos on youtube, had a lot of cymbals, and a great Ludwig kit,
among a lot of other stuff.

https://youtu.be/MI210ilEfe8?t=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfDdC2e7pW0

Hey man! Yeah, i went back to guitar the last couple of years and have focused on that. Also riding a 2018 Fat Bob with the 114” motor. :)

Decided to stop back in today and am catching up.

I used to be very active on this forum, I still look at all the post on DW from time here and there. Life just got busy, working, giging and blah blah blah. When I see a thread I want to post on it's already been said.

Back