What was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

huangmi

What was your most embarrassing moments it could be drum related or anything else. For drumming my most embarrassing moment was I did this gig for one of my classmate's 14 birthday party, there were like hips of hot teenage girls, and :D I just wanna show off in front them. So I decided to do tricks like flipping sticks during songs, the first two songs we did okay, but I got too carried away I drop mi both sticks for like 3 timez(how embarrassing!), at the time I only had one pair of sticks, now I've learnt to put a stick bag around mi floor tom!!
None drum related: when I was 7, I always had trouble putting on my clothes. I always done my buttons wrong or wear clothes inside out or back to front. One day my mom called her friends over, I was soundly asleep. She came to me and told me my best friend is waiting for me to play with him. So I quickly put on my clothes without realising it was all wrong. When I walk out of the room, all my mom's friends laugh at me coz I looked ridiculous.

I haven't had too many embarrassing things happen, thank goodness. One that sticks out was when I was playing for an educator's convention: I had a ripping xylophone solo, and everyone was getting SO into it, cheering and rooting and stuff, and then I dropped a mallet. :O I looked up, put on a terrified/confused face (gotta ham it up, right?), and then proceded to finish out the solo with one mallet. In my defense, I was using a borrowed concert xylophone from the university we were playing at, and the accidental heights were WAY higher than the beat up old Deagan pit xylo I usually use. Anyways, two of my friends were attending the convention, and they still poke fun about it to this day.

In primary school I wet my pants. I was too old to be wetting my pants but something went wrong that day. I tried to pretend I fell in a puddle but I don't think anyone believed me.

I will never be in politics.

so many! The most embarrassing one was a couple of years back. I can only remember jumping off the roof in my underpants (I was going through my walking around in public wearing nothing but underpants phase) after fetching my pants that someone threw up there but my lovely, sweet, kind friends keep showing me pictures. (I am still embarrassed to this day)
the things I did:
1) played the piano and sang while in my underpants (I can't play the piano or sing)
2) ask the hostess if she would like to tie a ribbon around my junk. also while in my oonies
3) do a dance that I thought was spectacular.
4) carried a female cousin of mine. I think I may have dropped her or something coz she had to go to the chiropractor. I hear she slapped my face...

there where more things....

Probably last summer when I got caught peeing in the pool, from the high dive....

MM

Last edited:
For drumming my most embarrassing moment was I did this gig for one of my classmate's ... I drop mi both sticks ... a stick bag around mi floor tom ... my clothes. ... my buttons wrong or wear clothes inside out or back to front.

So now you're occasionally typing "mi" instead of "my"? You didn't do that in previous posts.. Are you trying to sound more foreign, maybe hook a few more unsuspecting, kind-hearted forum members?

And nobody is uncoordinated enough to put his shirt and pants on backward, yet still be able to drum and do Tae Kwan Do or whatever you claimed to be nearly a black belt in.

You need to work on your troll game. I don't mean to sound hostile -- trolls can be fun, but you're not quite clever enough. I also don't recommend coming back with a lame excuse about being Chinese.

I mean, really ... "Wang me"? No, thanks.

Reading this thread is right up there.

So now you're occasionally typing "mi" instead of "my"? You didn't do that in previous posts.. Are you trying to sound more foreign, maybe hook a few more unsuspecting, kind-hearted forum members?

And nobody is uncoordinated enough to put his shirt and pants on backward, yet still be able to drum and do Tae Kwan Do or whatever you claimed to be nearly a black belt in.

You need to work on your troll game. I don't mean to sound hostile -- trolls can be fun, but you're not quite clever enough. I also don't recommend coming back with a lame excuse about being Chinese.

I mean, really ... "Wang me"? No, thanks.
Sorry, I was typing on my ipod it always stuff up

Sorry, I was typing on my ipod it always stuff up

Do you have a Galaxy and recently had a firmware upgrade? Ever since that upgrade the predictive text on my phone won't accept non-normal words unless you consciously press the left hand side option. Otherwise it puts in what it thinks you want to say. Was better before the firmware upgrade.

As for most embarrassing moment. Drummingwise was in my teens, playing at a fair and I dropped a stick during the drum intro and had to start again.

In real life, when I was much younger I fell down the stairs at a railway station on the way to work. I managed to grab a rail to prevent being hurt, but that meant I twisted around and ended up sprawled, dress up to my hips, chucking a Penthouse spread for everyone walking down the steps - in peak hour. Thankfully I was wearing knickers. People were saying "Are you alright" and I had my head down saying "Yes, yes" while thinking "Please just fcuk off and leave me alone" lol

Al, now you can be really embarrassed by the thread :)

it always stuff up

Ah, you have one of those self-typing ipods, I take it?

I notice it doesn't realise it's no longer in the States either. The damn thing keeps calling your mother, "mom".........here in Oz. Whoever heard of such a thing?

Man, even our gadgets are conspiring to Americanise us. the friggen' cheek!!

Do you have a Galaxy and recently had a firmware upgrade? Ever since that upgrade the predictive text on my phone won't accept non-normal words unless you consciously press the left hand side option. Otherwise it puts in what it thinks you want to say. Was better before the firmware upgrade.

As for most embarrassing moment. Drummingwise was in my teens, playing at a fair and I dropped a stick during the drum intro and had to start again.

In real life, when I was much younger I fell down the stairs at a railway station on the way to work. I managed to grab a rail to prevent being hurt, but that meant I twisted around and ended up sprawled, dress up to my hips, chucking a Penthouse spread for everyone walking down the steps - in peak hour. Thankfully I was wearing knickers. People were saying "Are you alright" and I had my head down saying "Yes, yes" while thinking "Please just fcuk off and leave me alone" lol

Al, now you can be really embarrassed by the thread :)

Done. And done. I'm out.

One time, on Halloween I was at a bar drinking a drink made of 151 rum and apricot liquor, appropriately called the Apricot Holocaust (sorry, if it offends anyone). I got so drunk I tried to grab the bar owner's wife's butt and got kicked out for that. I was zeroed-in on that thang. Damn Alcohol!

Anyway, I got a ride home and fell asleep on the couch in the front room while my mom was lecturing me. I was literally blacked-out by then. Well, it turns out that in the middle of the night, I got up, still blacked-out, went into my sister's room with her husband there, opened their clothes drawer and peed all over their folded clothes.

From what I hear, my sister was yelling "pinch it off! pinch it off!" to her husband, and he was saying back, "I'm not touching that dang thing, you pinch it off".

I got up the next morning and my sister and her kids were having breakfast in the dining area which was just behind the couch, and they were just glaring at me. It was an 'if looks could kill' type of glare. Then I heard the news of my previous evening's exploits. I got kicked out of my sister's house that day.

Reading this thread is right up there.

Reading it?

What about posting in...oh damn!

One time, on Halloween I was at a bar drinking a drink made of 151 rum and apricot liquor, appropriately called the Apricot Holocaust

Nobody can realistically be offended by the word "holocaust". It has meaning outside the historical context to which you refer.

Now, if the drink was called the Apricot Holocaust-Never-Happened that would be a different story.

WelI I can't match Midnight's, (pretty funny man) but once when I was making a glass of chocolate milk...you know how you spoon the powder into the glass and then pour the milk into the glass? Well I got the powder into the glass OK, but instead of pouring the milk in the glass, I picked up the glass and poured the dry chocolate powder all over the open gallon of milk. Of course at that exact second, my Dad walks in the kitchen and says WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I felt like such a tool!

Drumwise, the ist emabrassing thing I've ever done was at the first second show I played in with the band I was previously in. At the very beginning of the set, I freaked out and completely forgot the beginning of the song, not once, not twice, but three times in succession. I almost put on y cape and ran away.

I had just moved to Florida and my sister suggested I join her and her best friend on a day at the flea market then lunch. I said great idea. As we walked the flea market my sister's friend was telling a story of how her teenage daughter was in trouble a lot and she couldn't talk to her etc. I jokingly said, "You ought to take her back to the orphange where you got her". Her mother laughed and said "she is adopted, good idea." For lunch I had my foot.

One time, on Halloween I was at a bar drinking a drink made of 151 rum and apricot liquor, appropriately called the Apricot Holocaust (sorry, if it offends anyone). I got so drunk I tried to grab the bar owner's wife's butt and got kicked out for that. I was zeroed-in on that thang. Damn Alcohol!

Anyway, I got a ride home and fell asleep on the couch in the front room while my mom was lecturing me. I was literally blacked-out by then. Well, it turns out that in the middle of the night, I got up, still blacked-out, went into my sister's room with her husband there, opened their clothes drawer and peed all over their folded clothes.

From what I hear, my sister was yelling "pinch it off! pinch it off!" to her husband, and he was saying back, "I'm not touching that dang thing, you pinch it off".

I got up the next morning and my sister and her kids were having breakfast in the dining area which was just behind the couch, and they were just glaring at me. It was an 'if looks could kill' type of glare. Then I heard the news of my previous evening's exploits. I got kicked out of my sister's house that day.

/thread. This post wins the internet!

Back