Photo Shoot - New Setups :)

Calummordue

Hey Guys

Just decided to take my drums outside and take some hi resolution pics. In august when i get my GCSE results, im hoping to sell these and get some Highwood Custom Drums! I cant wait for that!

This is my current specs;

Drums

12 x 9 Rack

IMGP2223.jpg

16 x 16 Floor

IMGP2227.jpg

14 x 5.5 Snare

IMGP2224.jpg

22 x 16 Kick

IMGP2225.jpg

Cymbals

14" Sabian AAX Stage Hats

IMGP2221.jpg

16" Sabian AAX Stage Crash ( Not allways used) Forgot The Pic!

20" Sabian AAX Stage Ride

IMGP2228.jpg

18" Sabian HHXplosion Crash

IMGP2222.jpg

16" Stagg SH China

IMGP2229.jpg

Hardware

Tama Iron Cobra Jr Singal Pedal
Stagg 1000 Boom Stand
Mapex 550A Boom Stand
Stagg 25 Boom Stand
Stock Snare
Stock Hi Hat Pedal

Percussion

LP Black Beauty Cow Bell

IMGP2220.jpg

Sticks

VicFurth 5B Extreme
VicFurth 2B

Enough Specs, Pic's!

Just the Kick
IMGP2187.jpg

Kick and Stool
IMGP2188.jpg

Kick and Stool again
IMGP2189.jpg

+ Hats
IMGP2190.jpg

+ Hats again
IMGP2191.jpg

+ Hats again
IMGP2192.jpg

+ Snare
IMGP2193.jpg

+ Snare again
IMGP2194.jpg

+ Snare again
IMGP2195.jpg

+ Snare again
IMGP2196.jpg

+ Floor Tom
IMGP2197.jpg

+ Floor Tom again
IMGP2198.jpg

+ Floor Tom again
IMGP2199.jpg

+ Rack
IMGP2200.jpg

+ Rack again
IMGP2201.jpg

+ Stands
IMGP2202.jpg

+ Stands again
IMGP2203.jpg

+ Stands again
IMGP2204.jpg

Most Common Cymbal Set up
IMGP2205.jpg

IMGP2206.jpg

IMGP2207.jpg

IMGP2208.jpg

IMGP2209.jpg

IMGP2217.jpg

IMGP2218.jpg

IMGP2219.jpg

IMGP2249.jpg

IMGP2250.jpg

IMGP2251.jpg

IMGP2252.jpg

IMGP2253.jpg

IMGP2254.jpg

IMGP2255.jpg

IMGP2256.jpg

Second Set up ( no China, The 16" instead + some rearrangement)

IMGP2231.jpg

IMGP2230.jpg

IMGP2233.jpg

IMGP2236.jpg

IMGP2237.jpg

IMGP2238.jpg

IMGP2239.jpg

IMGP2240.jpg

IMGP2241.jpg

IMGP2245.jpg

IMGP2246.jpg

IMGP2247.jpg

IMGP2248.jpg

I may have gone overboard with the pics, but a least you can see them!

Please tell me what u think!

Also if u own a Highwood kit or snare please tell me what u think to it!

Last edited:
Nice, you sure do have a lot of pics here. You should get another cymbal stand so you can have them all set up at once. I already said as well u can ask Khaine88 on what he thinks of his snare.

Never too may pics. Great job and very nice looking. Do you have a ride or is it the flat cymbal on the right? And your yard or lawn is big enough for a mini-Woodstock.

Never too may pics. Great job and very nice looking. Do you have a ride or is it the flat cymbal on the right? And your yard or lawn is big enough for a mini-Woodstock.

Yeah the ride is the one on the right (next to the china) or in the other set up on the china stand. The garden is rather large :)

hey dude nice kit, you wont regret getting highwoods if you do, i currently have a 14x 5.5 highwood solid maple steambent snare. also just sent for a new world maple kit quote which i should be getting back next week. what sorta kit you going for?

Im gonna go with a 13"" Steambent Snare and a Custom Lite kit.

The specs would be
20x20 Bass Drum
12x7 Rack Tom
16x14 Floor Tom
13"x6 Snare

Whats the customer service like?

Nice drums !!

On a side note, you shouldnt have that chimnea so close to the fence !! lol

Thats a very nice set mate- you really are serious- thats great to see! I wish you the very best for your drumming career! Keep the practice up, keep on top of the reading of drum scores and aim to set your self above average...Lots of luck- H

Man thats one of the nicest comment ever! Yeah i'm practicing hard with the band and i am taking music tech for A level which will be good!

Im gonna go with a 13"" Steambent Snare and a Custom Lite kit.

The specs would be
20x20 Bass Drum
12x7 Rack Tom
16x14 Floor Tom
13"x6 Snare

Whats the customer service like?

cool, yea they are great with customer service, 2 guys run the production and i have always been contacted by gareth, their really helpfull and like to keep you updated with whats happening with regards to your order. gareth also makes fun of me for the complexity of the finish i quoted :( hehe

cool, yea they are great with customer service, 2 guys run the production and i have always been contacted by gareth, their really helpfull and like to keep you updated with whats happening with regards to your order. gareth also makes fun of me for the complexity of the finish i quoted :( hehe

Cool! i'm 90% sure that i will go with them in that setup. I don't suppose u have any sound clips of you're snare do you?

What kind of drums are those? My old drumset looked exactly like that one with the same dimensions, but had a black wrap. The only difference I cant tell is that I have a different snare.The only indicating marks on mine is a huge MRS badge. I've always wondered who made them.

What kind of drums are those? My old drumset looked exactly like that one with the same dimensions, but had a black wrap. The only difference I cant tell is that I have a different snare.The only indicating marks on mine is a huge MRS badge. I've always wondered who made them.

Session Pro....I have upgraded every thing possible on them, i put pinstripes on the toms with a moongel they don't sound too bad. Ambassidor on the snare tuned REALLY high has an ok crack, and a power stroke 3 on the kick sound ok. I got an absolute steal on them 2 years ago when i started playing and they are serving we well. I wont miss them for some Highwood Custom Drums though.

Back