need help recording drum with logic click issues

teamsleepnine

i can't seem to turn off the metronome,despite i click(to turn off) the metronome when playback to listen to what i record the metronome clicks is still there :( how can i completely turn ff the metronome during play back to listen to what i have recorded without the clicks?

thanks

Just hit "play", then click on the metronome button when the audio is playing. Of course, if you've somehow managed to record the click on your drum tracks, you're out of luck. :)

Dude, just click the metronome button. if it's still blue when you're using the playback (when hit the spacebar) then it is on... If not then it's off.

Otherwise, sounds like something dodgy going on. Logic is pretty user friendly. What are you computer specs? Are you able to record with ease and not have a CPU overload etc? Also, what version of logic are you using?

Otherwise, make sure you've not using a midi click on the track... I use a midi track sometimes if there are time sig changes and I can't be bothered using the tempo mapping... I don't know how you'd record the click other wise though :-S

If you click and hold on the metronome button it'll give you options for having the click during playback and recording, you can just untick the recording one. I'm not sure how it's even possible to record the click, that sounds like very bad luck!

Back