free sabian 15"AAX chinese

Why are things like this only available in canada and the usa? Do they think brits don't like bargians of something?

Why are things like this only available in canada and the usa? Do they think brits don't like bargians of something?

Yeh why not do the deals in the uk i would love something like that to come up once in a while !!!!

Sweet, I need a china too and that AAX will work fine, now I just have to figure out what to spend $150 on 1st : )

I was about to order some cymbals not that I really need them because I like free stuff and chinas can be used like seasoning, different ones can work better and worse in songs.

So I was all set figured I'd buy a crash and get the china, thing is when I read the reviews it is a thin china and alot of people complained of this model cracking easily. Certainly alot of these players probably were somewhat abusive to their pies.
However there seemed to a much higher level of complaints of this model cracking compared to most other cymbals.

They did just drop the price on the Paragon 19 and I have always had my eye on that so I guess I should decide if I want to get that by the 31st. After all it might not last but a free cymbal is better than no cymbal. I have also heard the 15 AAXtreme sounds really good.

there seemed to a much higher level of complaints of this model cracking compared to most other cymbals.

i dunno, i love to use genuine wuhans, they're what all other attempt to be but they are the most brittle ones i've ever had. Come to think of it, i've only ever cracked wuhans and i play death metal. These sabians can't be nearly as brittle.

I've never broken a cymbal I probably wouldnt break that one either but the fact remains there alot of complaints of this model cracking. Moreso than alot of other models I'm just giving a heads up to this fact.

The funny thing is I think I am gonna order that Paragon so I guess I'll end up with the AAXtreme after all.

I love the sound of wuhans, have a 20 on my kit now and it sounds awesome. I just can no longer resist the allure of that Paragon I must have it.

Don't complain, I live in Finland. ...so pissed about all the US and Canada offers and contests I can't participate in :D
It is the same for brits.
And why did you tell someone to stop complaining if your complaining about exactly the same thing?

Although I'm American, LOL WYdrummer. Anyway, I think Sabian's rebates are amazing. I bought an AAX 19" Xtreme Chinese in October and got the free Xplosion crash. I got the xplosion crash but I am selling. What I can say about the Xtreme chinese is that is was amazing, until it cracked. It was probobly the best china I have ever heard, but the weirdest thing happened. It cracked inside where I hit it (I had it inverted). It didn;t crack where I hit is, but inside the outer part of the china where the hammering was. I NEVER hit it there unless I was riding on it, which was like two times. I'm almost positive that It was a defect, but I am still pissed off. It broke after a month! I guess it's ironic that the next week my Sabian AA 16" Medium Crash cracked along the bell.. I NEVER HIT THE BELL! I don't know what went wrong, but I was pretty pissed off. I loved the china and am excited to get the 15" version as well (I'm buying an AA 19" Rock Crash to replace my 16" while it goes back to Sabian with my china) but I'll try to be more careful or something next time, cause I really have no idea how it broke...

Although I'm American, LOL WYdrummer. Anyway, I think Sabian's rebates are amazing. I bought an AAX 19" Xtreme Chinese in October and got the free Xplosion crash. I got the xplosion crash but I am selling. What I can say about the Xtreme chinese is that is was amazing, until it cracked. It was probobly the best china I have ever heard, but the weirdest thing happened. It cracked inside where I hit it (I had it inverted). It didn;t crack where I hit is, but inside the outer part of the china where the hammering was. I NEVER hit it there unless I was riding on it, which was like two times. I'm almost positive that It was a defect, but I am still pissed off. It broke after a month! I guess it's ironic that the next week my Sabian AA 16" Medium Crash cracked along the bell.. I NEVER HIT THE BELL! I don't know what went wrong, but I was pretty pissed off. I loved the china and am excited to get the 15" version as well (I'm buying an AA 19" Rock Crash to replace my 16" while it goes back to Sabian with my china) but I'll try to be more careful or something next time, cause I really have no idea how it broke...

Sabians have always been crack-prone, in my experience. From the standpoint of an armchair physicist, it would seem the over-buffing of the cymbal surface could be to blame, or improper alloying techniques, compared with Zildjian. Every stock-buffed (they seem to all be buffed unless you order otherwise) Sabian I've owned crack in a weird and unexpected way, and I have pretty good cymbal technique. When a cymbal if buffed to a shine, the surface gets heated and can break the molecular bonds that temper the bronze to the industrial standards needed to withstand drumming. The way Zildjian buffs their cymbals, seems to taper off towards the bell and I've had no problems with cracked Zils that are buffed.

I dunno... I'd say order Sabians with no buffing.

Just receive my AAX chinese.... i send the invoice proof on 12 january and receive the cymbal today 22 january!!!... just 10 days!!!

Wow so fast!

oh man i just bought and HHX evolution and HHX studio crash like 2 weeks ago.....oh well

I sent in a rebate form for a the aaxplosion crash on december 23, still not here. i sent in the rebate form for the aax chinese a few days ago and its already here. im selling it because i think i could use the money to contribute towards another crash or ride, even though ive heard its a great china. so is it normal for the aaxplosion to take this long? im really worried that theyre not going to accept the rebate offer.

Back