I'm back. Did you miss me?

Zickos

Gold Member
I have been gone from this forum since March 2014. I had cancer and part of a lung removed, radiation and chemo (which I couldn't finish), but now I am cancer free. Haven't gigged since then but now I am feeling strong enough to do so. I just had to be able to lug the gear. I have my first gig in a while in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to it. Just thought some of you would like to know.

Just thought some of you would like to know.
Very much like to know! I have no idea how, but the fact you've been fighting cancer completely passed me by! I had no idea, or at least, I have no recollection of knowing. Maybe senility has played a part in that.

No matter, the most important thing is, you're back, & you beat it. Huge kudos to you for that. You're obviously a tough guy of substance :) Congratulations on the gig too, & I hope you have a blast!

My fondest regards, Andy.

You are awesome! Welcome back. I commend you on getting a gig and preparing for it, but there's no shame in just getting yourself together and healing up. I do hope the gig goes well though!

Welcome back Zickos. I did wonder what happened to you.
Glad that you are doing well.

Congrats on being a survivor. Way to kick ass Sir. Welcome back and good luck with the gig life again.

Welcome back! You are an incredible fighter and survivor. Glad to hear you are getting back into the swing of things.

Hey, glad you are back!! You've walked down a tough road. It's good you're here to tell about it.

Good on you for jumping back into the gigging saddle, too!!

Great to hear that you're back and cancer free.
Also I like your style getting back to gigging already! Very cool.

Welcome back and congratulations on your achievement. And, you're getting ready to gig again? Wow. You're the real deal man. Thank you for the inspiration.

When I wrote this post I expected maybe a couple of responses. You guys embarrass me. Thanks for your support.

This week I was listening to an early 70's Who CD and recalled how Keith Moon had a set of clear Zickos. I then thought, "hey that guy Zickos hasn't posted for a long time". Now I see why. Glad for your new health and all the best to you.

Very happy to hear your great, great news! Cancer free! Also congrats on your upcoming gig; know you'll enjoy. :) :)

Glad that you're back among us.​

Hey Zickos,

I have recently come back too and have been perusing the threads and didn't see you. Glad to see your back.

I'm very happy your healthy now.

Stay strong.

Back