Audix DP7 CASE specifications

1Rhythmic

Hello Drummerworld ,

Could someone tell me the following specifications of the Audix DP-7 CASE.

1) Dimensions of the case
2) Weight of the case (WITH the microphones inside)

I feel so frustrated to come into a forum and ask such information and at the same time i'm very angry with Audix.

I've sent an e-mail to Audix asking for the same information but they did not reply.
All i want is to calculate the shipping cost of this and without the specs i can't.

I've tried to look on the internet and on the Audix site , but i did not find anything , maybe i missed it?

I'm so disappointed with the ignorance of Audix , which is supposed to be a serious company but i don't know what else to do. Am i asking something crazy? Please if i am wrong tell me.

Thank you!

Hi, I have that DP-7 set.

1) Weight of case: I can tell you tomorrow. I'd say it's about 3 kg (purely guessing).

2) Dimensions (overall): 38,0 x 27,5 x 13,5 cm // 15'' / 10.75'' / 5 1/3''

The overall weight is 4.0 kg.

BTW: I'm trying not to be biased against Audix as I like the microphones themselves, but on the D6 mic I had to do some slight modification to prevent the capsule from rattling as that particular D6 had somehow passed the quality control and nobody noticed there was some foam/rubber whatever missing between the capsule and the inside of the chassis. A minor issue but still an issue. That's my only complaint with Audix for now. Well I'm used to mod stuff - either because some manufacturers leave something to be desired or doing some 'real' mods (although technically not that challenging) and replacing/upgrading parts.

Back