How much should I sell these cymbals for?

Keith

Hi.
I recently bought a used drum set off of kijiji, and it came with some pretty shitty cymbals, and since I already have cymbals I figured I'd sell them.
They are one wuhan 20'' ride and one set of b8pro 14'' hats. I've never sold cymbals so I have no idea how much to sell them for. They are both in fairly good condition. I'm thinking of selling them separately.
Thanks.

Hi.
I recently bought a used drum set off of kijiji, and it came with some pretty shitty cymbals, and since I already have cymbals I figured I'd sell them.
They are one wuhan 20'' ride and one set of b8pro 14'' hats. I've never sold cymbals so I have no idea how much to sell them for. They are both in fairly good condition. I'm thinking of selling them separately.
Thanks.

I found some el cheapo's at a flea market. Paid $5.00 took them home and made a sort of wind chime out of each one and sold them at $20 per.

But... since you're talking name recognition (i.e. Wuhan and B8's) a bit of due diligence on eBay will give you a good ballpark estimate. Don't expect too much....

Last edited:
Back