Rock Band drumsticks

kgrubb

Ok this might sound stupid but today i broke the last of my vaters today and i didn't have any other sticks so i pulled out the sticks that are included with the rock band game and they felt really good i liked the length and weight of them. So my question is can anyone tell me what size these sticks are or something pretty similar to them i could buy?

Last edited:
LOL! desperate times call for desperate measures, eh? seems to me they feel like a lighter 5B, but that's just a guess - now go buy some new sticks!

LOL! desperate times call for desperate measures, eh? seems to me they feel like a lighter 5B, but that's just a guess - now go buy some new sticks!

I think i'd slid a little bit past desperate but "you got to do what you got to do". I just ordered 12 pair of regal tip 5b's so i should be set for a good while. i was just wondering what the size of the rock band sticks was because they just felt different than anything i've ever used.

The Rock Band sticks are like a 7A. They feel and sound like maple too. They are made by Ludwig, which still makes sticks, but are extremely hard to find. The goal was to have a light stick with greater rebound on the rubber pads. Regal Tip Jazz models are very similar (have the same tip too).

Are these things even real wood? I've played rockband and GHWT and have broken sticks while playing. I've also broken one between my fingers like a twig. I like the felling of them also....they just lack in durability but then again they are just a toy.

i saw a pair in a games shop for £10

but when a good name stick will cost you £7 i dont know why you would.

i think the game maker is ripping off people who dont know any better. or claiming the rock band logo is worth £3??

Personally I despised their feel and their weight made them feel like twigs, but you could check out the zildjian dennis chambers sticks. If I recall, those are extremely skinny and light.

Personally I despised their feel and their weight made them feel like twigs, but you could check out the zildjian dennis chambers sticks.

same when my girlfriend wants me to play GH with her i go to my stickbag and grab my weckls heh

but i dunno how similiar the guitar hero sticks and the rock band stick are but i would agree with Ain in that they feel around a lighter 5b

Back