A idea from using activebass.com...

I would personally enjoy having a start page when you log in where you can see if people responded to your posts...i'm not saying that this site NEEDS that, i'm just saying that i'd enjoy it.

peace,
JG

How about increasing the log in time as well? It must be only 10 mins before timeout. I'm regularly in the middle of a post when it times out so I have to log in again.

I would personally enjoy having a start page when you log in where you can see if people responded to your posts...i'm not saying that this site NEEDS that, i'm just saying that i'd enjoy it.

peace,
JG
A good workaround is as soon as you log in (I just STAY logged in) you click on Subscribed Threads in the Quick Links pull down menu, it'll tell you if there are any responses in any of the threads you are a part of.

How about increasing the log in time as well? It must be only 10 mins before timeout. I'm regularly in the middle of a post when it times out so I have to log in again.

I have never experienced a time out even when I am @ work, go out into the shop or to a ship and when I come back i am still in...that would suck! It must...

Back