might go electronic

danstahl

i got a 7piece sonor s class, with a maryland snare, and all AAmeniel cymbols, i payed like 6000 for the whole set and i was wondering how much do u think i could sell it for, maybe have enough to buy a roland td-12 and get set of monitors do u think its worth it? thanks for the input casue im trying to get into more of the elctronic/rock style of playin

Guestimation on my part, if you have $6K into your kit, you might get $3K out of it. We are currently in the worst possible time to sell drums, in the last 40 years.

I have Saturn Drums that i gig and reharse with, and Rolands electronic that i use indoors.

The Rolands i have had for 3 years now, but they do not have a touch on the real things.

If i ever had to give up a set, it would be the Rolands in a blink of an eye.

But the Rolands are good in there own way, i.e. ligh weight, easy to carry around which i do do from time to time, and head phones, bloody good idea. But to me the feel is completly different..

yea thats wat i was thinkin like $3000ish il be more than happy to get like 3300 for it but thanks for the info il start puttin it up for sale and see wat happens

Buy electronic parts for your kit, don't sell the whole thing. I learned on an electric kit, and now I'm having to relearn basically because of how different it is.

i got a 7piece sonor s class, with a maryland snare, and all AAmeniel cymbols, i payed like 6000 for the whole set and i was wondering how much do u think i could sell it for, maybe have enough to buy a roland td-12 and get set of monitors do u think its worth it? thanks for the input casue im trying to get into more of the elctronic/rock style of playin

To be honest, I'd stick with an Acoustic kit. Nothing compares to the actual feeling of hitting a skin, and having the sound travel through it. Besides, as has been previously stated, you'll find it hard to get a decent return on a kit. Sad, but true.

Back