Sleep Survey

mattukdrummer

Hi Everyone

I've got more research to do for my masters and after the amazing response I got from everyone on here last time I was hoping the same thing would happen again. I'm looking into sleep. I did a survey on here before on memory and so many of you took the time to respond it was amazing and the feedback I got was great.

I promised before as some of you were interested that I would post the results. At the moment I'm not allowed to do this as I was told there has been cases where research has been copied. So I will post the results of that survey on memory and also this survey on sleep when I have finished the course which will be in October.

If you could spare literally a couple of minutes to fill this out I would really appreciate it.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEZlVmdWMG9tckkzaEkyMmV4ZzFUVmc6MQ

Thank you

Matt

Last edited:
I took it, but I also don't sleep like most people so sorry I may have screwed up your results.

Sorted.

Just to let you know, I do have intermittent insomnia. I filled out the 'extras' box at the bottom with more details for you.

Done it. I usually go to bed because I "should", not because I feel like I need to sleep. I can easily stay awake all night any time, even more so when keyed up after playing.

Interested to see your final results, Mark.

Yup took it. The timing of this is cool because I'm have huge sleep issues right now.

Done it. I usually go to bed because I "should", not because I feel like I need to sleep. I can easily stay awake all night any time, even more so when keyed up after playing.

Ditto here. I had to overcome beating myself up for not sleeping, because I wanted to, but for some reason didn't really need to. I try to get 6-7 hours per night, but I can function fine with 4 hours or less.

Its ok. No real work gets done before 2 am anyway... haha

My record is 46 hours. I have a buddy still in college who just pulled a 62 hour all nighter (he is insane).

Anybody else here got an impressive stretch with no sleep?

Sixty-three is my 'record'. Can't say it was entirely intentional though, mind. I was about fifteen at the time.

Finished the survey.

-Jonathan

p.s. longest stretch for me was like 28 hours or something, but in my defense I was like 10 or something so for that age, I thought it was an accomplishment.

Back