Golf anyone....The Masters

tamadrm

Platinum Member
I don't play golf,and I only watch it on TV once in a while.But I know a great golf shot when I see one.

Yesterday,Aussie Jason Day makes one of the best bunker shots that I have ever seen.Out of the bunker and into the hole for eagle.

Then Aussie Adam Scott...wins the whole thing.Just what are you feeding these guys ?Grea,Jules...anyone? Good on ya'

Steve B

From the bunker right into the eagle hole... wow, yeah Steve, impressive stuff :)

Attachments

• Eagle....jpg
    Eagle....jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 75
A big fan of the game......no bloody good at it, but that doesn't stop me hacking my way round the paddock whenever the opportunity arises. And a big fan of Scotty.

So glad to see him shake off the disaster that was last years British Open and finally break the Aussie draught at Augusta and don that elusive green jacket. Had been keeping a close eye on the tournament anyway, but as it was Monday morning here in Oz, I was in the office for the last 3 or 4 holes. We were glued to the screen and the collective roar that went up when he sank the putt during the playoff was fabulous to be a part of.

Well done, Scotty!!

As one sports presenter put it........"surely this must mean that Bon's 40 year reign as Australia's best known Scott must now come to an end?"

I love Golf. I thought it was great to see Adam Scott win. I'm a big fan he is such a great person and the Adam Scott foundation does a lot to help people.

Back