Best stands for the money ?

MasterCylinder

I'm going to need one new snare stand and one new tom stand (to support 10" & 12" rack toms..............what would you recommend as the best value or build ?

Pacific 900 series stands are really inexpensive and its their top of the line stuff. I recently bought a second kit that came with all pacific 900 stands and i am very impressed with their quality and when i looked up the cost of each one i was kind of shocked. Very heavy duty.

I particularly like the Yamaha 700 series stuff. Not too heavy, very durable and long lasting.

I particularly like the Yamaha 700 series stuff. Not too heavy, very durable and long lasting.

I second that. I'm happy with the Yammie 700 series cymbal and snare stands.

Although they do cost a little bit more, I think alot of people tend to neglect looking at some of Sonor's lighter offerings. That 400 series stuff is pretty nice - not totally light, but really engineered well for years of use. It's a shame Sonor isn't well-stocked in alot of stores like Guitar Center or Sam Ash. Their market share might be totally different if they were more actively in these markets.

Back