Cobra Help..

Obliterator

Hi.

I'm Currently using the IC's (Older Version, Double, Power Glides) and I have a minor problem that needs a bit of focus on.

My slave pedal has a slight lag. This is very common of course, but I'm considering on replacing the drive shaft with either a new IC Drive shaft or a different DS. Any suggestions, advice, and/or ideas that might help?

Thanks!

Hi!
I hear that an Axis drive shaft literally has zero lag, there isn't really much difference from drive shaft to drive shaft from my knowledge(Correct me if I'm wrong) but this is one drive shaft I really hear bigged up a lot, might be worth a try!

If you absolutely need a new drive shaft, consider the upgrade to the Tricks or Axis shaft instead of going with the standard IC shaft.

On various sites/videos, word of mouth etc,. I've heard that the Axis drive shafts have done an amazing job on other pedals.. but the problem is, I live in Sri Lanka... and getting them shipped costs us around $20 for shipping alone..some of the sellers on eBay don't ship worldwide.. that's the biggest problem haha..

I've considered replacing the nuts n' bolts of my drive shaft, but then again, I doubt it'll last long..

Back