Are they the drums you really want?

IMG_4383.JPG

DSCN7418.jpg

Michiganders must think alike because I think this kit is gorgeous. I would take this one or a Gretsch USA Custom.

i STILL want a Ludwig Legacy Classic kit in Bonham sizes in Champagne Sparkle before i die!!!!

I agree with one poster that stated that all they wanted was a soundproof studio in which they could set-up their drums, mics, mixers etc and have a perfect set-up for practicing and recording.

That would be a great dream!!

Cheers
Davo

I haven't gotten to play one extensively, but if I had the money and could buy whatever I wanted right now, I'd go buy a Yamaha Maple Absolute in White Grape Sparkle:

IMG_4383.JPG

DSCN7418.jpg

22x20 virgin bass, 10x7, 12x8 (up), 14x12 and 16x14 (down) toms, and a 18x16 floor tom (on my left), a simple 14x7 brass snare, and I'll take one of them fancy hex racks, too.

Actually, now that I see those two pictures side-by-side like that I'm really hoping it looks more like that top Kermit-green picture in person. (I would like to point out that I would obviously do more research if this was for realsies). Can anyone chime in here? SoCalMike?

Wow - me too. That's my favorite color/finish ever.

Since so many people seem interested in that Maple Absolute in the White Grape Sparkle that I posted, I found some better images of a Birch Absolute in the same finish from Fork's Drum Closet:

11259.jpg

11262.jpg

11265.jpg

11253.jpg

Oh yeah. WANT.

Back