RE :Favorite Romantic Song..??

merkhenry

When I am Happy then I listen The Romantic Songs.Love, Me is my favorite song.Collin Raye is the singer of this song.In think, When You listen this song then you will enjoy it.Share With Me your favorite Song...................................)

OK, I'm sharing my favorite romantic song with a total stranger, but first song in my head is "Love Won't Let Me Wait", by Major Harris. Now that is soul.

I don't know if I have one favorite romantic song but I can tell you that I fell in love with the boyfriend to Diana Krall's Live in Paris CD....Perfect music for a rainy nite at home, candles, bottle of wine, chocolate and the one you love. :)

Stings "When We Dance",is just one of the most perfect romantic songs to me.The lyrics,the melody and tempo and tenderness in his vocal as he appeals to the woman he loves.Try slow dancing with your significant other while playing that one Mary.OooLa La.:)

Steve B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvaqVAFuLI

Kirsty Macoll's "In These Shoes"

Actually this song is pure sex, no romance, but close enough lol.

Unfortunately, Kirsty is no longer with us. She was diving in Cozumel, in an area where boats weren't allowed, and she was decapitated pushing her son out of the way of an oncoming speedboat. The boat hit her and she died instantly.

The guy driving the boat was fined app. 90 dollars in leiu of jail, and had to pay Kirsty's family like 2100 dollars. The boat was owned by a millionaire and it's thought that an employee was paid to take the fall for the fatcat.

I guess this isn't very much in line with the thread. Sorry about that.

I don't have a great rec for this thread but I'm glad I opened it. Just because I got to learn about Kirsty MacColl (thanks, Larry) and to see a self-proclaimed non-romantic cite a scene from Ghost (thanks, Grea) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvaqVAFuLI

Kirsty Macoll's "In These Shoes"

Actually this song is pure sex, no romance, but close enough lol.

Unfortunately, Kirsty is no longer with us. She was diving in Cozumel, in an area where boats weren't allowed, and she was decapitated pushing her son out of the way of an oncoming speedboat. The boat hit her and she died instantly.

The guy driving the boat was fined app. 90 dollars in leiu of jail, and had to pay Kirsty's family like 2100 dollars. The boat was owned by a millionaire and it's thought that an employee was paid to take the fall for the fatcat.

I guess this isn't very much in line with the thread. Sorry about that.

Yeah that was a tragedy. Sad loss to the music world. Let us not also forget her "They Don't Know". That song makes me feel so happy. Great vibe!

Back