Buying E-drum set

Teo

Hello everyone im willing to buy Millenium MPS600 Professional E-Drum Set but i have some questions first of all if this set is good i have never played on e-drum set so i dont know. i read some things but i need some opinions my prob is that i cant use mesh pads i need to minimize the sound , next question is if i can add on this set more e-cymbals and if yes how ? every opinion is welcome of course ...Thank you in advance!!!!

I've never heard of that brand before. They do have some YouTube videos, but you've probably already looked at those. Personally, I'd go with a more well known brand like Roland or Yamaha. Rolands are a little better, Yamahas are a little cheaper. But from what I saw online when I just looked, you can get a cheaper Roland or Yamaha for less than that Millenium set. With a brand like Roland or Yamaha, you know you're getting good quality too. Also, mesh heads are quieter than rubber. I've had both, and mesh is definitely quieter.
Check out the Roland TD-3 or TD-4. There's different models of both, with different pads and different prices. I'd personally buy Roland. But you could also check out the Yamaha DTX500k, DTX400k, or DTXplorer.

I've never heard of that brand before. They do have some YouTube videos, but you've probably already looked at those. Personally, I'd go with a more well known brand like Roland or Yamaha. Rolands are a little better, Yamahas are a little cheaper. But from what I saw online when I just looked, you can get a cheaper Roland or Yamaha for less than that Millenium set. With a brand like Roland or Yamaha, you know you're getting good quality too. Also, mesh heads are quieter than rubber. I've had both, and mesh is definitely quieter.
Check out the Roland TD-3 or TD-4. There's different models of both, with different pads and different prices. I'd personally buy Roland. But you could also check out the Yamaha DTX500k, DTX400k, or DTXplorer.

ok i will check them out but can i add e-cymbals or pads on those?

I play an Alesis DM8 USB. I bought it off ebay for like $450 and have played it consistently over 8 months and the only issue is that the tom pads have removed themselves from the casing. I just super glued 'em in place and the kit still works like a champ.

Back