Pic of me circa 1976

Larry

"Uncle Larry"
OMG the bass player in one of my early bands posted this photo that I had forgotten all about on Facebook. Bass player is the dude next to me, I'm on the right. He's in Tennessee now, working as a nurse and part time musician...Man does that pic bring back memories. Can you make out the name of the band from my T shirt?...It's cheese city
5 dollars/euros for the lucky guesser
Pic taken somewhere in and around Glenside, PA about 1978, not 1976. I was about 19 and a half at the time, working at a bank at night processing checks, playing whenever I could, and driving a BITCHIN 1974 camaro type LT, 350 4 bbl, 4 on the floor, killer Pioneer Supertuner 8 track stereo with a Clarion 7 band EQ, Jensen 6x9 Triaxial speakers...I had the best stereo in the state.
Definitely well before the digital age changed life as we know it.

Let's see your pics from back in the day....

Attachments

• Starflight.jpg
    Starflight.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
Wow, Larry!

Dig those clothing styles. Memories, for sure. Good on ya, man!

Name on shirt is: STARFLIGHT

Ha!

Starflight for the win.
Oh the pain!
Untucked shirts hadn't been invented yet.

OMG the bass player in one of my early bands posted this photo that I had forgotten all about on Facebook. Bass player is the dude next to me, I'm on the right. He's in Tennessee now, working as a nurse and part time musician...Man does that pic bring back memories. Can you make out the name of the band from my T shirt?...It's cheese city
5 dollars/euros for the lucky guesser
Pic taken somewhere in and around Glenside, PA about 1976. I was about 18 at the time

Let's see your pics from back in the day....

God, that looks almost like my band in 1973! Thanks for sharing.

I'm pretty sure it's Schlitz. And show some respect to your elders!
Keep on Truckin!

There's something about train tracks and train stations that make cool band shots.

Untucked t-shirts???? Not a chance around here.....we still tuck.... into Wranglers nonetheless....it ensures everyone knows you've got a tin of Copenhagen they can bum from.
PS....the local bar still has Pabst on tap!!!! Blue Ribbon, blue-collar...welcome to Angles Camp California ....and I'm positive my neighbor owns your ol' Camaro......hope your not layin' claim to the beater Pinto he putts around in!!!!

Album cover from 1971.

Attachments

• boones farm.JPG
    boones farm.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 383
Me on right, mid-1980:
nipper1.jpg

A little later, 1985 in studio with Al & Rick Derringer (left) -
band1.jpg

I always feel so old reading other fourms, until I read this site, then I feel so amazing young again. hahahaha....

(I'm 39)

Yeah, and brick walls too ... you just don't want to wind up on this site.

proper lol @ that site. I'd like to see whoever wrote it do better to be honest. I also think they're possibly a little homophobic, perhaps?

Back to the photo anyway, i suppose it was also before a time when you'd get slapped with a £2000 fine for trespassing on the tracks as well?

Overall, the band looks very frightened of something.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Great ob!
Also very envious of you Bermuda, for working in close quarters w/ Rick Derringer. Love that mans guitar prowness.

Back