Need some votes!

tomtom

A 16 year old Icelandic female drummer and a great talent, Sólrún Mjöll Kjartansdóttir, is participating in the international "Hit like a girl" drummer competition.

In the following link you can read about her, see and hear her play. Here in Iceland we have about 0 working female drummers. Please give her your vote, it would mean a lot for the Icelandic drummer community.

Thanks!

http://www.hitlikeagirl2012.com/videos/white-signal

I really respect your your drumming and your desire to win this contest, but (speaking strictly for myself) I don't feel DW is the place to solicit votes for what amounts to a popularity contest.

This is a great community to exchange ideas, gain knowledge, and at times, "debate" a topic.I apologize if I come acrossd a bit harsh.

I would love for you to share you music with us for the sake of sharing.

Good luck,
-r

I really respect your your drumming and your desire to win this contest, but (speaking strictly for myself) I don't feel DW is the place to solicit votes for what amounts to a popularity contest.

This is a great community to exchange ideas, gain knowledge, and at times, "debate" a topic.I apologize if I come acrossd a bit harsh.

I would love for you to share you music with us for the sake of sharing.

Good luck,
-r

Thanks for your comment and you do not come across harsh at all. Just to be clear; this is not myself I am promoting.

Back