Case or Bag for Trick Dominator

das_mikey

I recently acquired a Trick dominator double pedal. I am enjoying it and find it to be a nice upgrade from the IC. However, the pedal does not come with any case or bag for storage/transport.

Supposedly, Trick debuted a case for the pedal at NAMM last week. I've found no actual info on it. The Trick page is a bit out of date and they have no forum to pose this question.

So, what does everybody else here use for their pedals that didn't come with a case?

I've seen beato, gibratlar, and gator all have double-pedal bags in the $40 to $60 range.

Any experience with these things? Comments or other ideas are certainly welcome.

Thanks in advance for any info you can share.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I bought a plastic box, 20 years ago, marketed as a "Slave Cradle", from some little ad I saw in the back of Modern Drummer. It's really nothing more than a glorified fishing tackle box, filled with foam padding. Held my Intruder double-pedals, my DW 5000's, and now it's home for my Off-Set's.​
You could probably find a similar type container on line, or maybe at Home Depot. Also, Smart and Final or Home Depot carry heavy duty plastic buckets (some with lids, even). Also look in Harbor Freight, for tool boxes.​

Back