Now THIS really appeals to...

gaz farrimond

... my sense of humour:

ac6mjpd

:)

Ouch... without any warning, haha.
She should have spent that money on getting a psychiatrist.

Great likeness but I would guess that Mrs. Potato head wins in the brains department. lol

Thank you, thank you, thank you for pointing out her plastic face. The late Phyllis Diller used to sport that kind of a look as a JOKE! She was a comic. This hag seems to think she's a fashion queen.

Funny likeness - it definitely works.

Having said that, I'm loathe to criticise someone so much younger yet so much more successful than me.

There are many small people who are wealthy. Yes, money is hugely important in life but the best it can do is put a silk hat on a pig. Enlightenment cannot be bought.

There are many small people who are wealthy. Yes, money is hugely important in life but the best it can do is put a silk hat on a pig. Enlightenment cannot be bought.

Fair point, Jeff, but she's enterprising enough to get out there and try to get ahead it and then had enough going on to succeed. She also donated thousands to help victims of Hurricane Sandy. She ain't exactly Joni Mitchell or Terri-Lynne, but who is?

Fair point, Jeff, but she's enterprising enough to get out there and try to get ahead it and then had enough going on to succeed. She also donated thousands to help victims of Hurricane Sandy. She ain't exactly Joni Mitchell or Terri-Lynne, but who is?

Also a fair point, my friend.

But she does look beastly, whew!

And from the same website.....

Attachments

• h087B39CA.jpeg
    h087B39CA.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 96
Back