Viseo of Ronn Dunnett Playing in 1983

Nice vis - er - vid ;-)
Wow, I didn't know they had talent shows in the early 80's...

Nice vis - er - vid ;-)
Wow, I didn't know they had talent shows in the early 80's...

I hunt and peck too fast. The CBC in Canada has always been a bit ahead of their time because they must have a large percentage of Canadian content forcing them to come up with all sorts of shows, many copied and re-packaged in the U.S. Finding this video led me to some interviews he has done as well; I am trying to either talk myself in to or out of buying the Titanium snare. He is such a dedicated drumsmith and he is a wonderful personality in the business as well. It's a g-note before tax making it a total of $1300; it is tempting because I never want to have to ever dwell about my snare sound again; I presently play a Mapex Walnut (Deep Forest) and for the money it is VG but I am missing something.
The Ludwig Black Beuty is an option as well.

During the guitar solo, there's a rhythm guitar coming from somewhere. Obviously lip-sync'd

Bruce, I've played one of those snares in a friends kit (Yamaha MCA). If you have the coin, they are totally worth it. This was in a fairly small room and the volume and tone was amazingly controllable.

A band from my home town. Ron had a good reputation in our music circle. The first band I was in was with the singer's brother Jerry. Nostalgia for breakfast.

GJS

During the guitar solo, there's a rhythm guitar coming from somewhere. Obviously lip-sync'd

Bruce, I've played one of those snares in a friends kit (Yamaha MCA). If you have the coin, they are totally worth it. This was in a fairly small room and the volume and tone was amazingly controllable.

You read my mind. Thanks for the heads up.

Back