Favourite Beatles Song?

Yes, here's Elvis' version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSGEA3N98g

I usually LOVE John Lennon's vocals, but Elvis' singing is better on this song. BUT, Ringo's drumming is way better than the original.

Yeah, I much preferred the drums in the Beatles version, I didn't actually pick the drums as Ringo at first, very different to most of his usual drumming. The Elvis version has that real boom-chicka-boom-chicka feel of the 50's, I love Cash but I'm not a massive fan of that style of drumming.

I'm sure he can, out of curiosity what other artists are you interested in outside of the Beatles? I just notice they are the focus of a lot of your posts.

I'm sure he can, out of curiosity what other artists are you interested in outside of the Beatles? I just notice they are the focus of a lot of your posts.

I listen to a lot of classics like The Who, The Zombies, The Bee Gees, The Carpenters, Chicago, Eric Clapton, and James Taylor.
Some of my favourite artists/bands today include Keane, The Killers, Thirteen Senses, Almost Charlie, The Perishers, Kings of Leon, Amy Winehouse, Norah Jones, James Morrison, Fiona Apple, Jamie Cullum, Metric, Feist, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, etc.

I listen to a lot of classics like The Who, The Zombies, The Bee Gees, The Carpenters, Chicago, Eric Clapton, and James Taylor.
Some of my favourite artists/bands today include Keane, The Killers, Thirteen Senses, Almost Charlie, The Perishers, Kings of Leon, Amy Winehouse, Norah Jones, James Morrison, Fiona Apple, Jamie Cullum, Metric, Feist, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, etc.

Do you like The Scorpions?

Scorpions did "Rock You Like a Hurricane".

I'm not much into classic rock, but I used to be. They were OK, I think a one or two hit wonder band?

My favourite Beatles songs are-
1. Tell Me What You See
2. Paperback Writer
3. Drive My Car
4. I'm Down
5. A Hard Day's Night
6. I'm Looking Through You
7. Magical Mystery Tour
8. Taxman
9. And Your Bird Can SIng
10. Ticket To Ride

Dear Prudence by far for me... Followed by Long Long Long, followed by The Bootleg version of Dig It, the 8+ minute version. And then pretty much everything post Rubber Soul.

Back