Unix Drums?

ShaysRebellion

So i've seen threads on this. But i want to know just what are unix drums? I went to their website, but i want to know how owners like them. Post some pictures of your kits if you have one. thanks

Thanks! That is a beautiful kit might i say! Just one question, what are the advantages of a stave kit versus a ply kit?

It's not a question of what are the advantages, but more a question of what you are looking for, soundwise in a drum. Both have their own caracteristiques.

Last edited:
None...

It's not a question of what are the advantages, but more a question of what you are looking for, soundwise in a drum. Both have their own caracteristiques.

Im looking for a warm tone. Something that will pierce through guitar. I play Metal/hardrock/and some jazz. I like bright/warm toms.

ok, i see. Thank you guys. I might look at getting one of these kits. They're very nice

For anyone who read the above posts. I would like to publicly apologize to Francois of Unix. We had a misunderstanding and i should not have posted here about it. He has a great product and i will be buying a snare from him.......He has also been very understanding and communicative about this whole incident.
I will post the snare here when i receive it.....
Mark

Thanks for doing that for me TR!

NP.

My issue was not a misunderstanding however, it was zero reply, forcing my money to go elsewhere.

I will not discuss UNIX any further.

Last edited:
NP.

My issue was not a misunderstanding however, it was zero reply, forcing my money to go elsewhere.

I will not discuss UNIX any further.

I can assure you I didn't received that email. Sorry about that...

Last edited:
Back