What have the Romans ever done for us?!

Love that film "the Life of Brian" was 14 years old when i went to the films to see it.
oh yes

those days gone by.

Just dont say jerhova.

Art Garfunkel covered Always look on the bright side of life. It is a pretty good version. I can't seem to find it. I will try later.

GJS

Nice one Monica. That's mad! Unfortunately, I'm old enough to be brought up with Python from their inception. I remember watching the first TV series from the start. It was dissed in the media, nobody got it, but I did, big time. Especially the cartoons. After a couple of episodes, it started to gain popularity. Even my very sexy English teacher got it (we were the only two in the school who did though). I was 12 at the time.

Life of brian's a classic, but almost modern by Python body of work timeline. Never thought I'd see someone playing drums to the dialogue though.

When i play with a badn this is how i like to play, matching up with the singers lyrics (oops thats a trade secret i shouldnt really share that)

My favorite bit in the Life of Brian, is Ceiser with the speach inpediment.

" is there a wodger in the crowd"

"Wer lease Wodger, i say"

Even his gaurd cant stop laughing.

Blimy, they certainly dont make them like that anymore, never laughed so much in my entire life, im laughing now just thinking about it. LOL LOL.

If you tried drumming to that you would have to hit the SLASH cymbal again and again and again and again etc.... You get the point.

Ace. V

The Monty Python-films were good and all, but I really prefer The Flying Circus(series). The deadly joke, Mr. Hilter, Salad days, Summarize Proust competition, Italian class, etc.
Good work from Marco though.

The Monty Python-films were good and all, but I really prefer The Flying Circus(series). The deadly joke, Mr. Hilter, Salad days, Summarize Proust competition, Italian class, etc.
Completely agree Thaard. Especially the cartoons for me but also; Spanish inquisition, Cheese shop, etc, etc

Say no more, say no more. Ya know what I mean? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Back