New shiny stuff!

Ma-Sticks Drums! You gotta love Glen. :)
How about Stickpex?
Hehehe... Yep! on this forum at least, it's a pretty accurate designation of Mapex drums indeed, what do you think Glen?
Yes, all good fun, but Glen's not pleased with me right now, & I'm ----------- ah, forget it.

I don't have the tractor anymore.
Bob, I'm devastated! You know how much I coveted your tractor :(

Sorry for the derail Mary. I'm unwittingly partly responsible for yet another "M" word infestation :)

Man! It is not even safe to go to bed around here anymore. :) Well it is nice to know that I am being thought about, anyway's

Hey Mary. Nice stuff. Glad to see you are having fun with all of this. Just don't let the gear thing go to your head like some sick people on this forum. No names!

Yes KIS, you can be a bit of a pain in the tush some times, but as the pot, I really should not be pointing at the kettle! I still love you. I get mad, and then I get over it. My mom taught me that! "To error is human, to forgive is divine". :)

Those rides are made in Ireland...clovers are included. :)

With a name like O'Neil, I'm made in Ireland too....clover was a requirement! Not to mention the Guiness that one must drink while playing.

Oh MaryO! Let us go for a pub crawl...

With a name like O'Neil, I'm made in Ireland too....clover was a requirement! Not to mention the Guiness that one must drink while playing.

Attachments

• Guinnes pint.jpg
    Guinnes pint.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:
Just a wild guess but I'm thinking the last post was put on the wrong thread.

Back