FREE lesson opportunity! Volunteer Needed!

Fran Merante

DW PRO DRUMMER
HELLO!! My name is Fran Merante and I am a Drummer/Instructor in the Tri-State area. I have recently been added to the Drummerworld list of drummers and also added to the list of educators. You can check out my page by clicking the link at the bottom of this post. I am currently embarking on a project to make lessons/clinics available online and I need the help of ONE volunteer!!

I am broadcasting a mock online clinic on Saturday from 1 - 2pm ET. I will need the help of a volunteer to attend the clinic and help to iron out any wrinkles before I go LIVE with clinics on the following weekends. The subject of the clinic will be "Linear Funk Drumming". Please first check out my videos and teaching style by using the links in at the bottom of this post in my signature. If you feel you can benefit by volunteering, I would LOVE to have you!! The volunteer will be taken on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis and will be subject to approval. When someone has volunteered, I will follow up here with a post advising so and close the thread.

You will need:

• A playing level of at least "intermediate".
  • A DSL/CABLE high speed internet connection.
  • FREE registered account at Ustream.tv
  • Some extra time in case we go over 1 hour.
  • A serious approach and eagerness to help and to learn.

If interested, please contact me at: [email protected] to iron out the details.

Thanks so much!

Fran Merante

Back