Help! Mapex Pics Everywhere!

DrumDoug

I need some help. The other day someone posted some pics of their red Saturn V kit. Since then the close up pic of his tom holder appears at the end of every thread and reply. Two of the pics are at the top of every topic page. I don't remember who posted the pics and I can't find the thread anymore. I have logged out a couple of times and restarted my phone twice. They are even there when I log out and browse as a guest. I can't get rid of them. Is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone help?

Well then, you're going to like this one.

I can't get you off of all my threads on my phone.
Works fine on the laptop, but on the phone you're everywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_5767.PNG
    IMG_5767.PNG
    228.3 KB · Views: 259
FreDrummer contacted me today about this same thing. Please send Bernhard a message about this.

Same thing here. Matt Bo Eder's avatar pic has replaced the "reply button" image for me everywhere on the site.

I need some help. The other day someone posted some pics of their red Saturn V kit. Since then the close up pic of his tom holder appears at the end of every thread and reply.
You've been "saturned" by the milk & seat belts federation broadcasting from a rock riser based somewhere in Canada. Worry not, a quick application of soniclear will sort it out ;)

Same thing here. Matt Bo Eder's avatar pic has replaced the "reply button" image for me everywhere on the site.

I just realized that the pic of the Mapex kit has replaced the reply button for me. That's why it's at the end of every post. Any word on when this problem is going to be resolved?

For me, it was the pic of Vintage Old School's walnut snare. Helluva nice drum, but I didn't need to see it with every post in every thread. It suddenly self-corrected, and everything has been fine the last two days.

Back