did you know coke can make your drums shine?

Another Wives Tale about the properties of CocaCola,
I have heard them all!
Coke loosens rusty nuts and bolts, etc.
Coke cures cancer!
Coke cleans clogged sink drains!

Another Wives Tale about the properties of CocaCola,
I have heard them all!
Coke loosens rusty nuts and bolts, etc.
Coke cures cancer!
Coke cleans clogged sink drains!

Hell, Bob.....Coke can't even quench a thirst!

The only useful properties of Coke that I've found so far, are that if I add it to Jack Daniel's, I'm able to drink a hell of a lot more Jack than what I would if I drank it neat.

I just got some Pledge All Surface spray and wipes for the drums and hardware and Magic Erasers for the cymbals. Gonna give them a try.
No Coke, but thanks anyway.
There is some Coke in my fridge though. Gonna drink that. No it wont quench, but it tastes goooood.

Oh, I see. This whole thread has just been one long Coke commercial.

It worked because I'm gonna have one now!.

The only useful properties of Coke that I've found so far, are that if I add it to Jack Daniel's, I'm able to drink a hell of a lot more Jack than what I would if I drank it neat.
Yea, The sugar and the caffeine helps to offset the drowsy effects of the alcohol. That is true.

You can also put coke on your battery terminals that have buildup. Takes it right off.

No takers on the coke cymbal eh?

Folks use it to clean engines, as well. Does a good job of breaking up oil and grime, tooth enamel, stomach walls, rye.

mmmm..... fructose...

Who's gonna soak a cymbal in Coke for a few hours to let us know what happens?

Sabian will do it. They buried cymbals to see what would happen.

solid! I like the way you think PFOG!

F

See this is why we are going to Barcelona, PFG. Jack & Coke is a joke. I've got to get some Andalusian reds into you, bud...

To the OP- I think your drums are going to glow in the dark forever.

Wild Turkey & Coke, Rum & Coke, Cuba libre are other good options!

Can´t shoot, root or electrocute you mate! You are my hero!!! ;-)

When i put coke on my drums, they start to get all hyper, and uncontrollable, and then they BURB !!! How uncooth..

Back