Tendinitis - Three weeks with no right hand

Bummmer; don't rush the healing process. You might pick up "Progressive Steps to Bass Drum Technique."

Good luck

GJS
Wait.....Ted Reed wrote a book on bass drums as well??? Wow, I had no idea. I've been using his Syncopation book all this time to help my bass drum technique. Is his bass drum book any good?

that's tragic to hear. I advise ice baths and ultrasound treatment to speed up the repair process. I have arthritis and carpal tunnel and that's how i attain relief. any further questions don't hesitate to shoot me a message. Hope this helps!

This thread was posted almost 3 years ago.

The OP hasn't posted anything in almost 2 years.

Why do people dig up old threads and post to them.

This thread was posted almost 3 years ago.

The OP hasn't posted anything in almost 2 years.

Why do people dig up old threads and post to them.

Because if they don't they'll get 500 replies of "USE THE SEARCH!!!!!!1!!!!one!!!!!".

This might sound crazy, but I had problems in my shoulders. Started out with dull soreness -ended up that I couldn't lift my arms more than a few inches, and it was getting worse...
I suffered for two years before I happened to go to a Neurological Chiropractor, it took a couple of months but he was able to find the cause -which was not at the shoulder and eliminated my problem.
Who knows, maybe a local Neurological Chiropractor can help you as well.
Good Luck!!

Because if they don't they'll get 500 replies of "USE THE SEARCH!!!!!!1!!!!one!!!!!".

Yes, I agree. Use the search function to locate information for which you have a question. That's the way it's supposed to be.

But posting to an old thread (i.e., joining the conversation) seems a bit ridiculous since the conversation died a natural death ages ago.

............. - You know, kind of like I'm doing here.

Back