13" Zildjian K Mastersound hi hats.

I,m wondering if anyone can give me some more info on these hats?

On searching through the zildjian Website they do not seem to sell 13" K mastersound hats?..web searches bring up very little also. Are these hats still in production?

Also on the K, mastersound i have noticed 2 diffrent style logo,s. One is sort of standard lettering while the other is quite bold. Is this because 1 range is older than the other?

I,m asking this as i have just purchased a set of 13" K mastersound hats from ebay but have noticed the lettering on the hats is not the same lettering as the 14" K mastersounds i managed to find an image of?

Obviously i was also looking for the UK retail price on new to compare what i have paid second hand..

My 13" K Mastersounda are my "high hat of choice" in my ZIldjian set up. They can be heard on my DVD Hands, Grooves, & Fills. They are very versatile, nice attack, yet warm response.

The best high hats ZIldjian makes, in my opinion, and mine are brilliant finish, which give them a little more "bark"..

Go for it
Pat

Wow, I didn't know that! So glad I got them when they came out..If you can get your hands on a pair on ebay, I HIGHLY recommend them!

Hi Guys,
These hats are traditional finish. I guessed they must be older as the printed lettering is bog standard a little like the avedis range. I love my A custom mastersounds but i bought them in 14". I really fancied the K,s in 13" for a tighter sound and may put the A customs on a remote and try some open hand playing.
The hats were a fixed price and cost me £175.00 in great condition. I figured i,d pay way more new for a half decent pair of hats and so went for it.
I also picked up a nice 20" K custom session ride too to replace my A custom ping.
Santa has most definately visited me this year!

Back