Drum heads for starclassic B/B?

Matthew91789

My first post!
Hi everybody, I've been playing drums for a year and a half. I like to play rock and funk. I have a B/B Starclassic performer fusion kit. Right now it has Remo weatherking black suede emperor tom heads, Remo weathering emperor x snare head, and a Aquarian super kick 3 head. All the reso heads are stock. I just put a hole through my bass head and need to replace it. What would y'all suggest to go with the emperor black suede toms? Also would y'all suggest I change the reso heads on my toms and bass? Thanks for reading!!

I'm curious about how you broke the SKIII - it has a power dot in the middle... haha
Regarding tom resos - a new set is probably a good idea. Perhaps a smooth white or clear Ambassador on bottoms of the toms - really clean, full sound.
Bass resos - a lot of people keep them stock for the logo, but changing it is something to consider for optimal sound quality. If you like Aquarian - the Regulator series is a great choice, ported or unported.
Batter - Did you like the sound of your kick? Have you considered using a patch?

Remo Coated Emperors or Clear vintage emperors. I am thinking about putting Remo AmbassadorX heads on mine when I get them home... well at let on the rack toms, and maybe Coated vintage emperors on the floors.

Back