How do I know if I've been quoted??

Drummer Sarah

Been looking about but can't find anything. I was quoted on something but I wouldn't have known if I hadn't of looked. Don't want to ignore the help off people! :D

You can subscribe to a thread, which will send you an email when someone replies to the thread (or daily/weekly notification), but I don't think the forum will notify you if someone quotes you.

Well that's a bit annoying haha! I will have to subscribe to everything or just remeber where I've posted! :D

Well that's a bit annoying haha! I will have to subscribe to everything or just remeber where I've posted! :D

If you click on your own username (for example in the upper right corner of the forum) and then go to "Statistics" there are links there to see where you've posted (and which threads you've started).

Been looking about but can't find anything. I was quoted on something but I wouldn't have known if I hadn't of looked. Don't want to ignore the help off people! :D

Hey, I live in shropshire. In Shrewsbury actually. I don't live far from you, I actually played a gig in cheshire last Saturday in a place called Sandbach. Have you heard of it?

I also have to add that this forum is weird...the newest posts at the top?? Haha back to front land! :D

New posts are on the bottom for me... I think you've clicked somewhere you shouldn't have.

Found it!

Go to "User CP" (top of the page), then "Edit options" on the left. Towards the bottom there's a "Thread Display Mode" option. Set that to "Oldest first".

Found it!

Go to "User CP" (top of the page), then "Edit options" on the left. Towards the bottom there's a "Thread Display Mode" option. Set that to "Oldest first".

Aaaah there we go!! I don't remeber changing that before though....it's a mystery! Thanks!

Back