This just happened.

Mike_L

It's going to be a long two months, guys.
1380562_10151907355686380_2000984931_n.jpg

I've been going back and forth on a new Ludwig CM, and last night after work I made the trip up to Rhythm Traders in Portland and ordered it. I'm incredibly stoked on this; it's my first "new" high end kit. I own a Starclassic Performer that someone else ordered and never picked up that ended up being a floor kit at GC that I got for a steal. So this is new and totally exciting for me.

Should be here in two-three months. It'd make for a killer Christmas present, but I'm hoping by early January I'll get to take it home.

Specs are in the picture above, if you skipped over it.

WHEEEWWWW!!!!

Oh man. Congrats but good luck with the wait. If I were you I wouldn't look at ANY other new gear till those babies show up.

Thanks, guys. I'm already starting to feel a bit impatient. I just want to go drum. Unfortunately my Starclassics are at my guitarist's place, where I only get go once a week. (which is what prompted me to buy a second set)

Fortunately for me, my work days go by incredibly fast so I'm hoping that it will feel more like three weeks. (Seriously, this year has flown by. It's sad)

The wait is as exciting as receiving and playing the kit, enjoy the wait Mike and congratulations :)

Congratulations, Mike!

Back