Could 2012 be a turn around for Ddrum?

Hi Gary, It is good to see ddrum in the pink.
I have 4 of their short stack toms from their Dios Duo Fade Maple line and I like them.
I use them on my Rock kit.
I like the bass drum lug mounted feet in the video on the site that you linked.

HI Bob ! , Longtime! Yeah they did good by getting Josh to come in. Very smart and knows his stuff. I looked at their full catalog and there is nothing left from previous years.

Lets hope Josh got them to revamp the hardware. I had a good talk with him back about a month ago and he seemed really positive about what he felt he was going to accomplish there ( though using my lugs was something he couldnt get done , but he tried ! :) ) . They had to do something !

There is a link on that page to their lastest catalog. We had a talk about the Dio's line being gone and Josh explained that in some countries Dio's means devil , so a change for that line had to be done.

I like the poplar/maple shell in the ddrum paladin line.
I have an old poplar Tama Stagestar kit that I love even though they are inexpensive drums.

I see that ddrum is into walnut too.
I just bought a Mapex Saturn walnut/maple kit and I really like it.

Good for them. They had a name with the metal guys and it appears that they are branching out.

The new stuff looks nice! I am glad to hear Ddrum is making changes. I have a 14" Hammered Iron Artisan Series snare drum that is the only Ddrum I have ever owned and it is simply awesome.

Back