My PDP MX-R Series Set with Battlefield Snare

SpankYDubbS

PDP MX-R Series 6/8 Ply red to black fade with chrome hardware
24x18 (Bass Drum)
12x8 (Rack Tom)
14x12 (Floor Tom)
16x14 (Floor Tom)

14x7 Battlefield Drum Co. 10 Ply Maple Keller VVS Shell (Midnight glitter finish, white powder coated hardware, tube lugs, Trick throw-off, and 1 half inch vent)

Cymbals-
15" Zildjian New Beat Hi-Hats
18" Camber Crash/Ride
14" Zildjian A Series Thin Crash
14" Zildjian A Custom Medium Crash
12" Wuhan China
12" Zildjian ZXT Fast Spash
6" Stagg Black Ice Medium Bell

Hardware-
Pearl Hi-Hat Stand
6 PDP Boom/Straight Cymbal Stands
Tama Iron Cobra Single Bass Pedal

Drum Heads-
Remo Powerstroke 3 Coated (Snare Batter)
Remo Ambassador (Snare Side)
Evans EC2 Coated (Tom Batter)
Evans Genera Resonant (Tom Resonant)
Evans Emad (Bass Drum Batter)

Sorry about my post before.

Attachments

• dsc00679kb0.jpg
    dsc00679kb0.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 2,555
  • dsc00683gl7.jpg
    dsc00683gl7.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 1,726
  • dsc00685my8.jpg
    dsc00685my8.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 1,785
  • dsc00686xf5.jpg
    dsc00686xf5.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 1,928
Nice color on the PDP.

Do you plan on getting all Battlefeild drums?

i like the owner and hes really nice. i am gonna do orange sparkle wrap with white hardware to finish my kit. but i am trying to get some mics to record.

Very nice, isn't battle field So Cal?

I think he was part of Truth Drums at one time wasn't he?

nice kiti have the same one but in regular sizes and in a different color. How do you like those ec2 coateds? I have clear ec2s but im thinking of trying ec2 coated heads.

Well if you talk to him, he will cut you a deal. I got my snare for 325 total.

I have no idea if he was with Truth but I know a couple companies that aren't around anymore that came from Truth or who is in the company now. And yes he is SoCal. He recently moved though.

The ec2 coateds are alright, I have them over Genera Resonant and i'm not to fond of that head. I am going to get coated Emperors over Ambassadors.

Recently I just bought Genera Dry and I had to try the Genera HD Dry! They are both amazing heads. I just put a new Hazy Snare Side Ambassador, the drum really sounds better than the stock Hazy Ambassador from Battlefield.

Well if you talk to him, he will cut you a deal. I got my snare for 325 total.

I have no idea if he was with Truth but I know a couple companies that aren't around anymore that came from Truth or who is in the company now. And yes he is SoCal. He recently moved though.

The ec2 coateds are alright, I have them over Genera Resonant and i'm not to fond of that head. I am going to get coated Emperors over Ambassadors.

Recently I just bought Genera Dry and I had to try the Genera HD Dry! They are both amazing heads. I just put a new Hazy Snare Side Ambassador, the drum really sounds better than the stock Hazy Ambassador from Battlefield.

That's a nice kit!

$325 for a snare that has a $60 trick throwoff, tube lugs and lacquer is a good deal! My snares all have the trick GS-007 throw, I won't use anything else.

That's a nice kit!

$325 for a snare that has a $60 trick throwoff, tube lugs and lacquer is a good deal! My snares all have the trick GS-007 throw, I won't use anything else.

Thank you, but I didn't get the set for 325. I got the PDP set for 500 and it came with the series snare but I didn't like it all that much so I upgraded. And yes, that Trick throw-off is AMAZING. I will never get any snare without it!

Thank you, but I didn't get the set for 325. I got the PDP set for 500 and it came with the series snare but I didn't like it all that much so I upgraded. And yes, that Trick throw-off is AMAZING. I will never get any snare without it!

I was commenting on this:

"Well if you talk to him, he will cut you a deal. I got my snare for 325 total."

It's early here... maybe I missed something...I am confused.

how do you like the emad? I just got one but i have to take it back to get a new one because the ring is buzzing and rattling, im thinking of exchanging it for an emad 2 so i dont have to use a small pillow but people say emad 2 gives you more of a slap, im looking for a boom/thud sound

how do you like the emad? I just got one but i have to take it back to get a new one because the ring is buzzing and rattling, im thinking of exchanging it for an emad 2 so i dont have to use a small pillow but people say emad 2 gives you more of a slap, im looking for a boom/thud sound

I like the EMAD, I want to get the EMAD 2. Right now I have a PS3 Smooth White Reso on the way and I can't wait to hear how it sounds with the EMAD!

Heres a little update to my set. I pretty much took out the 14 cus to me its just a little to much for the style I like to play.

Drums-
PDP MX-R Series 6/8 Ply red to black fade with chrome hardware
24x18 (Bass Drum)
12x8 (Rack Tom)
14x12 (Floor Tom)(not in use)
16x14 (Floor Tom)

Snares-
14x7 Battlefield Drum Co. 10 Ply Maple Keller VVS Shell (Midnight glitter finish, white powder coated hardware, tube lugs, Trick throw-off, and 1 half inch vent)
14x5.5 Pearl Export black with 4 2" vents.
14x5.5 PDP MX-R Series snare

Cymbals-
15" Zildjian New Beat Hi-Hats
18" Camber Crash/Ride
14" Zildjian A Series Thin Crash
14" Zildjian A Custom Medium Crash
12" Wuhan China
12" Zildjian ZXT Fast Spash
6" Stagg Black Ice Medium Bell

Hardware-
Pearl Hi-Hat Stand
6 PDP Boom/Straight Cymbal Stands
Tama Iron Cobra Single Bass Pedal
Cowbell

Drum Heads-
Evans Genera HD Dry (Snare Batter)
Remo Hazy Ambassador (Snare Side)
Evans EC2 Coated (Tom Batter)
Evans Genera Resonant (Tom Resonant)
Evans Emad (Bass Drum Batter)

Electronics-
Alesis Multimix 8 Channel USB Mixer

Software-
Sony Acid 6.0
Adobe Audition

I use SilverFox(LR, 5A, 5B) drum sticks.
I use Puresound Blaster snare wires.
I use Evans E-Rings on my toms.

Attachments

• s5030082rs9.jpg
    s5030082rs9.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 1,994
Back