New member-drum set

lonestardrummer

Hey everybody, ive been lurking around this site site for awhile and finally decided to join. Ive been playing drums for about 6 or 7 yrs now. I started off with a tama rockstar kit, then i sold it when i moved to college and had an apartment. Then i had a yamaha dtxpress IV that i used in my apartment. When i moved back into a house i sold them and bought this set from a buddy for super cheap just so i could have something to mess around with,nothing fancy. Anyways, the first pic is what it looked like when i got it and then what it looks like now(sorry the pics arent good,ill try to get better ones when my cymbals come in)
pulse.jpg

drum1.jpg

drum2.jpg

Specs:
22x16 kick-aquarian super kick II batter, aquarian force resonant
13x10 tom-remo pinstripe batter, remo ebony resonant
16x14 floor tom-remo pinstripe batter, remo ebony resonant
14x6.5 pearl snare-remo ambassador coated batter

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
Nice kit.
That is one serious rack tom.
I like it.
Im a 9x13 man myself on my standard size 4 piece.

Welcome Lonestardrummer.

No one is ever going to accuse you of lightly tapping your drum heads!! lol

Those have seen some hours!

Nice simple looking kit and +1 with Bob on that rack- Not my thing but I bet that thing booms almost as much as the bass its over

No worries- it wasnt a dig. Your heads dont look dented and your angles are pretty good.

They just look like a drum set should- well used

Same set that I have at work and I took off the 12", so mine is 14" snare, 13" and 16" toms. Great little set for the money exept the hardware, I replaced the HH and bass pedal. Looks like someone filled in where the toms went into the bass drum and yes, your floor tom is upside down....not that it matters. Good luck and have fun. What cymbals are you getting?

Same set that I have at work and I took off the 12", so mine is 14" snare, 13" and 16" toms. Great little set for the money exept the hardware, I replaced the HH and bass pedal. Looks like someone filled in where the toms went into the bass drum and yes, your floor tom is upside down....not that it matters. Good luck and have fun. What cymbals are you getting?

Yeah i filled in the holes, replaced the pedal and the hh stand. The kit was completely stock when i got it. My ZHTs should be in sometime this week

Back