Behold.....

Amazing, simply awesome. I don't even want it for myself it's so awesome, I don't deserve it.

Play that thing like it was your last time.

And with you going the other way regarding drum size people will say they see too much of you ;)

No such thing. No such thing.

You've done a really nice job. Those look great. Can't wait to hear 'em!

Looks real nice Matt. If I ever need a place to stay could I rent your bass drum?

Nice job! I would really like to hear them. Peace and goodwill.

Nice job! I would really like to hear them. Peace and goodwill.

The video is coming slowly. I do need to get these things really in tune. Right now they're being a little finicky. Once I get them dialed in, I'll get a video up. I've heard so many bad YouTube videos that I want to make a great sounding one so it can be properly judged ;)

Well, now that I have it set-up for photos.........

Could you please set them up right handed and shoot pics again for all us dyslexIcs?

I do need to get these things really in tune. Right now they're being a little finicky. Once I get them dialed in, I'll get a video up.

Take your time, make sure you get that part right, its going to be Nick Becker time again.

Well, now that I have it set-up for photos.........

Could you please set them up right handed and shoot pics again for all us dyslexIcs?

I do need to get these things really in tune. Right now they're being a little finicky. Once I get them dialed in, I'll get a video up.

Take your time, make sure you get that part right, its going to be Nick Becker time again.

Doesn't everybody play left handed? And who's Nick Becker?

Bo if you and I were standing behind that kick drum all folks would see would be the tops of our heads

.....kits looks awesome brother

Awesome. Though this ain't just a player's kit. I'd be a little kinder. More like a work of art. The be all end all. Those are beauties. Every drummer should own a Ludwig 60's-70s kit. It should be mandatory international law.

Those look really great Bo, and nice job restoring them.
I look forward to hearing the video and eventually - a full gig review!
Neal

They look fantastic! Great job.

Can I ask what kind of polish you used and if you would recommend it?

Back