Protection Racket cases 20th Anniversary

dave31kdrums

2014 marks the 20th anniversary of Protection Racket’s celebrated and multi-award winning cases. Dean Bowdery founder of the company commenting on this said “We Are Family; Protection Racket would like to take this opportunity to thank every customer, dealer, distributor and artist who have supported us down the years.” to find out more visit http://www.protectionracket.com
PR_20th_Anniversary_logo_web.jpg

Congrats on 20 years! Looking forward to the AAA cases being available in the USA soon.

Too bad I can never get a straight answer on whether or not some of their more obscure cases are still made. Take, for instance, the timbale case....it's elusive...no one knows if it's still around. Not even PR knows where to get one.

Congrats on 20 years in the industry!! Love your cases, use them everyday....The logo continues to give me a chuckle every time I see it! Good on ya, fellas!!!!

Congratulations from all at Guru. We offer AAA rigid cases as standard with all our drums, for one simple reason, they make sense. Rigid enough to handle all but a 2 x 18" sub dropping on them from 15ft, yet much kinder to car interiors, & lighter than all traditional hard cases. Just about the only environment I wouldn't use them is big truck touring logistics, but if you're doing that, you should be in flight cases for everything anyhow. I also love the fleece interior from a drum protection pov.

Only issue is availability. We have to order them 4 months in advance, & that's a PITA from our customer service POV. That said, the PR staff are great, & we mostly work through it.

Here's a photo of our trailer loaded up ready for a show. There's probably more than 40 AAA cases in there, as well as numerous heavy duty cymbal bags (the best out there) & hardware bags on wheels :)

Attachments

• loadup.jpg
    loadup.jpg
    933.9 KB · Views: 87
Back