Epic Drum Solo Performance

Jacobdean12,
who's playing in that video? Is it you? If so, please be aware that we have a /Your Place/, /Your Playing/ section and that members post their stuff there, NOT in the General section. You might also post in the Technique section if it's technique related or if you're looking for some critique on your playing. Overall videos would be posted in the /Your Playing/ section though.

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12

So if you confirm that it's you in that video - the thread will be moved accordingly. And I expect you to _not_ post your videos in the General section again.
Also, simply drop a sentence when you post a video link to avoid all that guesswork, ok? (If you did so I wouldn't have to type all this... see?) Communication is paramount.

It seems odd to me that the youtube user's channel has a lot of videos of him performing in a musical context. But you chose to post the video of him smashing his drumset and trashing the room. Just curious why that video was the one you chose?

I remember a while ago that there was a forum member that needed a drumset, but did not have the money for one. So it seems to be a shame that a person with such a nice set would smash it like that.

Jeff

Wow that was unexpected. Rock on dude.

You also posted it in the /Drummers/ section?? Why? (I've deleted that thread there.)

Did you read the forum rules?
-> If so then you should know to _not_ post stuff multiple times or across sections.

Did you take a look at the way this forum is structured?
-> If so then you should know where to post stuff and where to not do so.

This is not everybody's playground, we have some rules.
Enough grumbling, but please do your homework next time.

I'd call it Epic disrespect to an instrument that some people would give anything to have.

What could be more fun than trashing a drum set in front of your fanboys?

do your thing.....I guess?

...and maybe work on sounding better on the drums before destroying them

I can't disrespect this too much because I absolutely love and just about worship at the alter of Moonie.........

but you are no Moonie.....so

do your thing ?

Destroyed drumkit and what looks like underage drinking. EPIC.....lack of parenting

I wish my closet was big enough for drums. =)

Disgusting in every sense of the word. Another GC wannabe? Where's that kids parents, lol.

Dennis

Back