Hangovers...

I felt extremely bad (reportedly I've been saying "I don't wanna live any more"), had to vomit several times.

Oh dear, I do wish you hadn't mentioned vomiting, because now I feel compelled to ask if you did the vinegar thing. Please don't feel obliged to answer, though!

Oh dear, I do wish you hadn't mentioned vomiting, because now I feel compelled to ask if you did the vinegar thing. Please don't feel obliged to answer, though!
Just this: No idea what you're talking of... Never heard of that thing/method. Whatever it is, it's either a thing of the past anyway or it won't bother me in the future.

I can't afford to have hangovers anymore. I have two small children at home. Having a hangover when its just you and you can lounge around all day is one thing. A hangover with a one year old and three year old is pure hell.

Unfortunately for me, I do enjoy the drink quite a bit. I am of Irish and German descent...50/50. Pretty much in my blood.

Gratuitous amount of calorie flux does it for me. Eat hearty high calorie foods (bagel, heavy cream and cheese, animal fat, etc), burning calories also helps a lot.. breathe in some fresh air, get your heart pumping and your liver working. Works wonders.

For those looking for a health conscious cure for hangovers.... uh... don't fill yourself with poison in the first place. Because lets not forget, alcohol is poison.

I also have a hangover prevention routine that has worked 100% of the time for me when I've made a point to follow each step. 10 minutes before you go to bed, stop drinking, have a multi-vitamin, an entire bottle of water, and brush your teeth.. boom, no hangover.

One word: Tea (any type, preferably earl grey) and Marmite toast.

once my hangover was so bad I couldn't actually move for a whole day afterwards. I just lay on the couch at a friends house. hair of the dog did not work. I only managed half a beer before admitting defeat.

I tried the above method and it settled my stomach. still couldn't hardly move properly though...

I will just say this, people of Colorado and soon Washington can now legally access the best hangover cure known to mankind. Settles the stomach, kills the headache and helps you to sleep.

Fruit Punch Gatorade.

That or avoid the "big name" beer companies that use filler ingredients to cut costs. (Bud, Miller, Coors, Yuengling, etc.)

Back